Expand your services!
This workshop is for yoga teachers
Yoga is growing and so is our student base. Students are eager to learn more about the subject and experience of yoga, whether it is the alignment basics of downward facing dog, the next level of their side plank variations, developing a home meditation practice, or the roots of yoga philosophy. At the same time, we can only fit in so much content during our group flow classes. As teachers, what can we do? A solution: offer programs and specialty classes.
Workshops, events, series, and private sessions help our students learn more, explore the breadth of their practice, and fall in love with yoga all over again. Simply put, these types of classes bring out the depths of yoga. As teacher, these classes give us an opportunity to bring our passions and skills forward in a unique way.
In this workshop you will:
- learn eye-opening trends and statistics in yoga to inform your work
- learn how to curate, structure, and teach successful workshops and series
- learn the top 10 to-do's for teaching effective private sessions, and helpful marketing and enrollment tips for expanding your private client base
- learn about the average rates for these types of services, what you can expect to get paid and how
- explore your unique passions as a yoga teacher and how to develop those into specialty programs
- receive tools and techniques you can immediately implement to grow your work
Hone your discipline, share your passions, and make a living teaching what you love.
This workshop format is lectured-based with group discussions, interactive learning, and a short break. Bring a notebook, pen, and water/hydration. Seating is provided. Parking is on-site and free.
- Discount: $65 to register before 4/26
- Standard: $75 to register after 4/26
Merritt Club Whitemarsh, 5301 Campbell Blvd, Nottingham, MD 21236