Explore the power of props
A workshop for yoga teachers
Discover how incorporating props can create more space, ease, and peace in the body and mind as you learn to work with blocks, straps, bolsters, and blankets. This workshop is geared for yoga teachers who are looking for fresh ways to approach asanas, and to further their understanding of injury management through alignment with props.
In this workshop, you will:
- breakdown over 10 everyday prop-based poses that can be used in your classes to help students develop strength and flexibility
- learn how to to use props to deepen your students’ experience in poses they already do
- learn how to use props as modifications to help students gain benefit from poses that they ordinarily wouldn’t be able to do because of physical restrictions or injuries
- explore the 5 most common pain areas that show up in practice and how to use props to help: knees, hamstrings, back, shoulders, wrists
- become more confident and competent to support a variety of students through enhancing your knowledge of anatomy, movement, and alignment.
- $60 pre-registration before June 9th
- $75 registration after June 9th
Merritt Athletic Club - Fort Ave (Federal Hill), 921 Fort Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21230
3 CEU's for Yoga Alliance RYT